PetSmart TV Commercial, 'The Escape Artist'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a girl tries to wash her dog in the tub, he keeps jumping out and trying to escape. She decides to ditch the bath time headache and take her dog to PetSmart instead. When she picks up her canine friend, he's perfectly groomed and even wearing a blue bandana. The girl is grateful enough to hug a PetSmart employee and never let go.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “For the Love of Pets”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Empower ... Media Agency