Hotwire TV Commercial, 'The Hotwire Effect: Nature'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Way Away Hotel offers rooms for a high price causing it to be gloomy outside until a giant finger changes the price to a lower, Hotwire price. Immediately, the sun comes out and people start cheering and move toward the hotel. The finger alternates between the regular price and the Hotwire price to toy with the patrons, and finally it settles on the Hotwire price. Hotwire says it has five-star hotels for two-star prices.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- JP Karliak ... Voice Over