23andMe TV Commercial, 'Meet Your Genes: Commit to a Healthier You'
23andMe introduces you to your genes, like ACTN3, which looks like an old coach and effects muscle composition. BTBD9 appears as a twitchy woman in bed who says she affects how much you move while you sleep. Genes HLA-DQA1 and HLA-DQB1 are two office workers that impact your risk for celiac disease. And, of course, there's also the Neanderthal, lactose intolerance and caffeine consumption genes. 23andMe asks you to commit to a healthier you with the help of more than 125 genetic reports.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Welcome to You”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TWO NIL ... Agency, TWO NIL ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment