Bombas TV Spot, 'Why Socks?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When the guys at Bombas found out that socks are the most requested item in homeless shelters, they decided to sell them and donate a pair to someone in need each time. First, they needed to fix the annoying seam and lack of arch support in regular socks. High five for that.
- May 16, 2017
- Get 20 percent off your first order
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TWO NIL ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots