Chevrolet Silverado TV Spot, 'A Little Bit Country, a Little Bit Rock 'n' Roll' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Much like the Donny and Marie Osmond song, the Chevrolet Silverado is described as a little bit country and a little bit rock 'n' roll. People of all walks of life recite lyrics to the song, from a woman tossing her horse saddle into a truck bed to a bull rider just starting his ride. Construction workers, soldiers, businessmen, kids and adults alike utilize the Chevy truck for all their wants and needs.
- January 08, 2019
- Chevrolet Silverado
- “Find New Roads”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Commonwealth//McCann ... Creative Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots