Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho TV Spot, 'Chance the Rapper x Lionel Richie Teaser #1'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
To announce its Flamin' Hot Nacho chips, Doritos pairs up legendary singer Lionel Richie with Chance the Rapper. When Lionel teaches Chance how to play "Hello" on the piano, the rapper thinks it's time to bust out his Lionel impersonation, much to the singer's annoyance. After that performance, Doritos says, "Your turn, Lionel."
- February 10, 2019
- Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots