2019 Chevrolet Silverado TV Spot, 'The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part: Getaway' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a race for their lives, Emmet and Wyldstyle from "The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part" are running out of options to escape from their enemies. Hoping to give themselves an edge, Emmet builds a Chevrolet Silverado, in satin steel metallic to be exact. As the two drive away, Wyldstyle begins to get the feeling that she's actually in a Chevy commercial, especially since Emmet is spending less time driving and more time talking about the Silverado's newly redesigned interior. The crew in the backseat with the camera and the boom mic might also be a dead giveaway.
- February 11, 2019
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Commonwealth//McCann ... Creative Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots