GEICO TV Spot, 'The Best of GEICO: Opossum'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
GEICO is showcasing a collection of its best commercials from over the years. When a father's kids asked for a puppy, he looked to save money by finding them a wild Opossum instead. After the kids think their new pet is dead, the father assures them that it's just playing Opossum. Sure enough, the Opossum springs to life and hisses at the kids. GEICO claims that there is an easier way to save by switching to its insurance policy.
- January 01, 2019
- GEICO Car Insurance
- “15 Minutes Could Save You 15 Percent or More on Car Insurance”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots