Enterprise TV Spot, 'Enterprise Picks Up Martin Brodeur'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Martin Brodeur says hockey takes him a lot of places, and Enterprise helps. The service allows him to rent a car for his Pee-Wee team of goalies or a moving truck to transport his smelly hockey equipment. He can also choose to ride in style with an exotic car or head to work using Commute With Enterprise. Martin says he can even buy a used car, although he'll need a big cup holder to fit his giant trophy. The NHL star claims Enterprise treats him just like a hall-of-famer, which he is, of course.
- January 01, 2019
- Enterprise Commute With Enterprise
- “Rent. Buy. Share.”
- Cannonball ... Creative Agency, Ogilvy ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots