Bayer AG TV Spot, 'National Geographic: Nanorobots Can Fight Cancer'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jack, an inventor and innovator as well as a National Geographic explorer, compares a pineapple to one of his nanorobots, making him roughly the size of a red blood cell. This would make the entire Bay Area of California the size of a human heart, too. Jack says that nanotechnology can radically change our approach to healthcare, including how we treat cancer.
- Bayer AG
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BBDO ... Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
- National Geographic
- View All Screenshots