GCSAA TV Spot, 'What Goes Into It'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a golfer lines up for a putt, he must think about the distance, angle of the green and speed of swing. However, the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America invites you to think about the factors created by the course itself, such as soil composition and green speed. If you're a golfer, superintendents are responsible for preserving the game you love, and GCSAA asks you to thank a golf course superintendent.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots