Nasacort TV Commercial, 'Field of Flowers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Nasacort announces that allergy-sufferers are being sensored -- their sense of smell, hearing and taste are all being dulled by allergy congestion. The brand recommends its nasal spray, claiming it can help you regain your senses like this woman who is finally able to enjoy the smell of a lavender bouquet.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Nasacort Allergy 24HR
- “Live Unsensored”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.