ELIQUIS TV Commercial, 'Around the Corner'
After a woman has a blood clot caused by deep vein thrombosis, or DVT, she worries that another one may be around the corner. She protects herself with ELIQUIS, which the manufacturer claims has been proven to treat and prevent DVT blood clots while causing less major bleeding than LOVENOX followed by warfarin. That means the woman is free to enjoy exploring nature with her husband and spending time with her granddaughter.
- Advertiser Profiles
- ELIQUIS, LOVENOX
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- The Family Handyman
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Publicis ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Digital Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment