Spectrum Designs TV Commercial, 'Autism Employment'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Spectrum Designs says it's helping those with autism to lead full, productive lives with paid employment. Founded in 2011, a camp counselor from the UK and two women who have autistic children now print close to 1,500 t-shirts an hour to companies such as Google and Facebook. Spectrum Designs asks for your support and invites you to watch the film "The Business of Autism."
- Spectrum Designs
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.