GEICO TV Commercial, 'A Pro Hockey Dream'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Pete started playing hockey when he was three years old, begging his mom to let him stay on the ice as he grew older. He practiced and practiced to improve his skills. Sadly, by the time he was 37, Pete realized he just wasn't that good and angrily threw his skates in the trash. But not all hope was lost because at least he was able to save money by switching to GEICO.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Michael Finn ... Pete, Jia Patel ... Hockey girl in yellow
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency