Coursera TV Commercial, 'Bears'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A mom works on her laptop while two little girls play nearby. The daughter narrates to her friend how her stuffed animal, the mama bear, goes to work, learns computer programming, takes the kids to soccer and learns photography. Her friend says the bear can't do all of that but the other girl is adamant that her mom can too. Coursera says with its online program there is no limit to what you can do.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Your Course to Success”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Harper Wasnesky ... Girl in yellow shirt, Remi Lee McConnell ... Daughter with bear