Simon Wiesenthal Center TV Commercial, 'The Memory Is Under Assault'
74 years after the liberation of the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp, the Simon Wiesenthal Center says that the memory of those who were murdered is under assault. With the rise of antisemitism around the world, the organization says its been on the front lines fighting against it with its Museum of Tolerance and Oscar winning Moriah films. The Simon Wiesenthal Center urges you to fight back now because talking about it isn't enough.
- Simon Wiesenthal Center
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Fight Back Now!”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment