Neutrogena Makeup Remover Single TV Commercial, 'Rain or Shine'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young woman runs through the rain on a city street with her makeup streaming down her face after a date that didn't go as predicted. When the rain clears, she catches her reflection in a window and grabs out a Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelette from her purse to wipe away her excess makeup. Neutrogena says its towelettes will remove 99 percent of makeup, rain or shine.
- Neutrogena (Skin Care)
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Neutrogena (Skin Care) Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Singles
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.