Neutrogena Towelettes TV Spot, 'Eiza Gonzalez Saves a Smokey Eye Look'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Actress and singer Eiza González is working on her smokey eye makeup when it all goes wrong. Faster than the fire department can come extinguish the smoke, Neutrogena says its Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes can get rid of all the errant smokey eye makeup, as well as 99 percent of other makeup.
- June 26, 2017
- Neutrogena (Skin Care)
- “#1 Choice of Make-up Artists”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- DDB ... Creative Agency, J3 ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots