1-866-SPEAK-UP TV Commercial, 'Read the Signs'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a boy shoots hoops in an empty gym, one of the signs posted on the wall says that a school shooting will take place after tomorrow's game. The Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence claims that in four out of five school shootings, the attacker tells someone about it before it happens. The organization is asking viewers to anonymously report a weapons threat at a school by dialing 1-866-SPEAK-UP.
- The Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.