2nd Swing TV Commercial, 'The Guy From the Painting'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Even as he and his wife shop for clubs at 2nd Swing, it seems that Greg can't escape the heckling of Sir Stewart Mulligan, The Patron Saint of Do-Overs depicted in a painting in the store. Sir Stewart is elated that Greg finally decided to update his golf gear at 2nd Swing, despite Greg's obvious dismay about the Saint's appearance. Greg's wife, however, is just as excited as Sir Stewart because they got such a good trade-in deal that she gets her own custom-fitted clubs as well!
- 2nd Swing
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.