NHTSA TV Commercial, 'If You Love Them Enough: 4 a.m.'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When this man wakes up to his baby crying at 4 a.m., he heads down the hallway to the infant's room. He grabs a tube and uses it to suck the snot out of the baby's nose. NHTSA believes if you love your little ones enough to do this, surely you'll check out the company's website to make sure they're in the right car seat.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.