Charles Schwab TV Spot, 'Talking to Carl'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A broker sitting in a car is asked about his rates for online trades by his driver. The broker starts to get nervous when he sees that Charles Schwab is offering a lower rate than he is. Before long, he sees signs for low rates popping up everywhere: on bus stops, the tops of taxis and even on the buses themselves. When a client calls to talk about his rates, he disdainfully says "Schwab," which accidentally prompts the caller to switch over to Charles Schwab.
- April 25, 2019
- Charles Schwab
- Charles Schwab Online Equity Trades
- “Own Your Tomorrow”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots