AT&T Wireless TV Spot, 'OK: Sushi'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two couples sit down for dinner at a sushi restaurant where they ask their waitress for recommendations. The waitress says the salmon roll is just okay and sort of fresh. She goes on to explain the chef had it this morning but mysteriously went home sick leaving Kyle, who is sniffing the raw fish. AT&T says that just okay is not okay, so it is providing its users with a 5GE network.
- December 29, 2018
- AT&T Wireless
- AT&T Wireless 5G
- “More for Your Thing, That's Our Thing”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Cyndi Melendez ... Waitress, Bill Kottkamp ... Kyle, Lena Waithe ... Voice Over, Sara Amini ... Woman in blue sweater, Tom Larochelle ... Diner in white
- Omnicom Group ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots