Liberty Mutual Car Insurance TV Commercial, 'Anonymous'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man thinks his Liberty Mutual car insurance is so good, he has to hide his face and disguise his voice to talk about it. While standing in front of the Statue of Liberty, the shadowy man says he can't tell you who he is or what he's witnessed but says, with Liberty Mutual, he only pays for what he needs. When a woman takes a picture and the flash reveals the man's face, he's forced to jump into the water to escape.
- Liberty Mutual
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Liberty Mutual Car Insurance, Liberty Mutual Home Insurance
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Hill Holliday ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency