Korea Tourism Board TV Commercial, 'Korean History & Tradition'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Korea Tourism Board wonders if you've ever looked into the country of North Korea through a telescope? Perhaps a visit to the DMZ to visit the Joint Security Area where the blue houses are shared by both South Korea and North Korea. Maybe a trip to the old palaces where visitors can experience sleeping on the floor of a traditional Korean house that has stood for over 100 years. The country encourages viewers to ask themselves to imagine visting South Korea to experience both the rich history and culture of the Asian country.
- Korea Tourism Organization
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Imagine Your Korea”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- South Korea
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.