2019 Volkswagen Jetta GLI TV Spot, 'Theft' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A driver of a 2019 Volkswagen Jetta GLI is baffled that his friend supposedly doesn't like music. After all, that's a fundamental human trait! But the friend insists that he does enjoy music, if only at the right time and place. Similarly, the driver walks away from his Jetta without bothering to lock the car because it's a stick shift...which, in this context, no one is going to bother stealing.
- May 07, 2019
- 2019 Volkswagen Jetta GLI
- “For Self-Driving People.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Johannes Leonardo ... Agency, Johannes Leonardo ... Creative Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots