The UPS Store Super Bowl 2019 TV Commercial, 'Every Ing on a Date'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Talking about one's career is standard dating procedure. However, in this Super Bowl LIII spot, a cheery employee of The UPS Store takes it to another level when she names all the services, or "-INGs," the company offers. This includes but is not limited to printing, packing, binding and, as most people know, shipping. Even the janitor who appeals to the woman's "shipping" interest seems deterred by her career-driven rant.
- The UPS Store
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “For Every ing Your Small-Business Needs”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Edward Hong ... Guy with glasses at other table