Google Translate Super Bowl 2019 TV Commercial, '100 Billion Words'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Google says that more than 100 billion words have been relayed via Google Translate. These words can communicate thankfulness, instruction or friendship. They can warn of dangers ahead, or even work to divide people. Yet, even through all the hurt and hate that is out there, the company reveals that the most translated phrases in the world are, “How are you,” “Thank you” and “I love you.” During Super Bowl LIII, Google encourages users to spread messages of unity and togetherness with its software.
- Google Assistant
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Google Translate App, Google Assistant
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Google Creative Lab ... Creative Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency