Google Assistant TV Spot, 'Stumptown: On Tour'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While casually singing some Air Supply, Dex from ABC's "Stumptown" is suddenly inspired to see them live and asks her Google Assistant when the band is on tour. As it shows her the results, her friend Grey texts her suggesting they go out and do something "cool and legal," to which she replies that the band is on tour right now... but in Connecticut. Grey suggests karoke instead, and Dex happily asks her Assistant to show karoke bars nearby.
- October 17, 2019
- Google Assistant
- “Handle It.”
- Essence ... Digital Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots