Pringles Super Bowl 2019 TV Commercial, 'Sad Device' Song by Lipps Inc.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a continuation of its 2018 Big Game campaign, Pringles is keeping the chips stacked in its favor heading into Super Bowl LIII. After one man layers the cheddar, jalapeño and sour cream and onion flavors to create the "Spicy Nacho Stack," his friend wants to know how many combinations are possible. Their voice assistant confirms that there are 318,000 before lamenting her inability to enjoy a single one: her lack of hands to stack with, lack of a mouth to taste with and her lack of a soul to feel with. This poetic evocation of a cold and indifferent universe is interrupted by a request to play "Funky Town." As the Lipps Inc. track kicks in, the two friends readily ignore their existential device and return to their morsels, demonstrating that there is a stack for everyone ... well, almost everyone.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Pringles Cheddar Cheese, Pringles Sour Cream & Onion, Pringles Jalapeño, Pringles BBQ, Pringles Original
- Songs - Add
- Funky Town - Lipps Inc.
- Actors - Add
- Garrett Bales ... Roommate, Haneen Murphy ... Voice Over, Willie Southward ... Guy in grey sweatshirt
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Creative Agency