Propel Vitamin Boost TV Spot, 'Electrolytes Meet Vitamins'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Propel says electrolytes meet vitamins B, C and E in its new Vitamin Boost water. As people are seen doing various activities such as riding a stationary bike, running on a treadmill and lifting weights, Propel states that its new beverage contains no artificial sweeteners.
- April 30, 2019
- Propel Water
- Propel Water Vitamin Boost Strawberry Raspberry, Propel Water Vitamin Boost Peach Mango, Propel Water Vitamin Boost Apple Pear
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots