Centers for Disease Control TV Spot, 'Impact on Family'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dana explains that it's very difficult for the family to see her mother Terrie suffer from cancer caused by smoking cigarettes. She says that although she hasn't been diagnosed with cancer herself, you go through everything they go through in a different way by being there. The smoking that caused Terrie's cancer ultimately took her life. The Centers for Disease Control urges those in need of help to call now to see if they qualify for free medication.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots