Finish Line TV Spot, 'Celebrating Air Max Day the Finish Line Bodega Way' Featuring Caleb McLaughlin
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Caleb McLaughlin is standing outside of a bodega when fireworks explode in the sky, reading "Happy Air Max Day." Migos invites him into the bodega where they perform "Position to Win" as a party erupts around Caleb. Billie Eilish stalks the aisles while Devon Allen tries to win at the claw machine. Vashti Cunningham dances on a counter while Devin Booker and Kyle Kuzma arrive a bit late. Jerry Rice is even inflating balloons. Caleb looks overwhelmed but decides to crowd surf and just go with it. Finish Line celebrates the Month of Air with the Nike Air Max 720.
- March 26, 2019
- Finish Line
- Celebrate the Month of Air
- “Just Go Bigger”
- Actors - Add
- Caleb McLaughlin ... Actor/Actress, Migos ... Musician, Billie Eilish , Devin Booker , Devon Allen , DJ Durel , Jerry Rice , Kyle Kuzma , Vashti Cunningham
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots