AT&T Wireless TV Spot, 'March Madness: Lying'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The AT&T Wireless "At the half show" Greg Gumbel passes the camera to Phil, who talked to a couple of March Madness tournament coaches. Phil says that he talked to both coaches in the upcoming match up, who both told him their team would win. Using his adept sports knowledge, he says that one of them is lying and is hurt that one of them would do that to him.
- AT&T Wireless
- “Just OK is not Ok”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- NCAA March Madness
- Omnicom Group ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots