Bud Light TV Spot, 'Royal Bath'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During the king's bath, he tells his servants why he loves Bud Light. He explains that there are only four ingredients: hops, barley, water and rice. The king abruptly gets out of the bath while excitedly continuing that since Bud Light has no corn syrup, artificial flavors or preservatives it allows the whole world to see the bare essence of the beer ... just like how everyone outside the window can see him stripped down due to forgetting to put on his robe.
- March 23, 2019
- Bud Light
- Bud Light
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, Draftline ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots