GLSEN TV Commercial, 'Think Before You Speak: Supermarket'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a cashier brings up that her parents requested her to head home after work, she and a coworker are unanimous in describing the situation as gay. After hearing the pair's discourse, a woman comes up and says, "that's so Emma and Julia." GLSEN asks us to imagine if who we are was used as an insult, while also bringing awareness to the commonality of using the term "that's so gay" in a derogatory manner and why it needs to stop.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Do You Realize What You Say? Knock It Off.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.