The American Postal Workers Union TV Commercial, 'We Deliver Almost Anything'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The American Postal Workers Union says that there are a lot of things that can be sent through the mail, including grandfather clocks, tubas and piñatas. While some people in the government want to sell the post office to private corporations, the organization argues this would negatively impact its customers, limiting its services and increasing its prices. The American Postal Workers Union claims the public Postal Service will deliver almost anything and doesn't take any taxpayer dollars, and it wants to keep it that way.
- The American Postal Workers Union
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Keep It. It's Yours.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Clown, Mime, Pirate
- Chicks, Parrots