Centers for Disease Control TV Spot, 'Christine's Head of Household'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Christine, a former smoker, says that due to her smoking dependency, her son was forced to be head of the household at the age of 17. In order to to help her stop smoking Christine said she would resist the urge by thinking of her children and being there for them. The Centers for Disease Control says that smokers need to quit for them and the people around them.
- April 15, 2019
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Free help to stop smoking
- “You Can Quit.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots