JPMorgan You Invest TV Commercial, 'Spontaneity'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a fully clothed man jumps into a pool, JPMorgan says that although spontaneity is good for being the life of the party, it doesn't serve investing well. JPMorgan states that when investors diversify their portfolio a single bad trade can't sink their ship and it encourages traders to use its You Invest to trade.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Advertiser Profiles
- JPMorgan Chase (Banking) App, JPMorgan Chase (Banking) You Invest
- $0 minimum to start
- “Make More of What's Yours”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Zenith Media ... Media Agency