Progressive Auto Insurance TV Spot, 'YearBox'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When The Progressive Box of Auto Insurance attends his Class of '98 reunion, it soon becomes clear that no one remembers him, even the "old crew" he used to eat lunch with. Although he can't get one woman to remember that he was voted "most likely to help people save $668 when they switch," another guy finally recalls the time he got stuck in the laminating machine. After reading an old yearbook message from Danielle, the box of insurance makes one last scene by dedicating a special discount to her.
- January 20, 2019
- Progressive Auto Insurance
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Andrew Burlinson ... Man who mentions the laminating machine, Chris Parnell ... Voice Over The Progressive Box, Elisha Yaffe ... DJ, Ernie Macias ... Guy on left at table, Sandi McCree ... Woman in middle at table
- The Progressive Box
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots