Verizon TV Commercial, 'The Team That Wouldn't Be Here: Carlos Watkins'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Houston Texans defensive tackle Carlos Watkins talks about a car accident he was involved in where he was rescued by a firefighter. He then expresses how thankful he is for first responders and says he's grateful for them every time he steps out on the field. Verizon says its job is to make sure that when first responders are called upon, they receive the call.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “America's Most Reliable Network.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Adrian Colbert , AJ McCarron , Anthony Lynn , Carlos Watkins , Carson Tinker , Clay Matthews , Harvey Langi , Mark Andrews , Nazair Jones , Peter Berg
- McCann Worldgroup ... Creative Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency