Verizon TV Commercial, 'The Team That Wouldn't Be Here: Carson Tinker'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Carson Tinker recounts a tornado that tore through Tuscaloosa, getting emotional when recalling the damage done to his home and himself. Carson gives his thanks to the first responders who saved his life that day, but more importantly, he gives his blessing to all first responders who put others before themselves. Verizon says that while first responders answer the call, it is the one who must make sure they can get it.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Carson Tinker ... Athlete, Peter Berg
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency