Jim Beam TV Spot, 'Raised Right: Celebration'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The year is 1933; the 18th Amendment has just passed, and a one-time speakeasy is serving up drinks to a riotous group. However, not everybody is celebrating the fall of prohibition with rowdy crowds, busy bartenders and blaring brass instruments. Bourbon pioneer Jim Beam, for instance, is adamant that the first glass he raised would contain his own drink. He stands on a patch of barren farmland, staring at a dilapidated barn that once supported his family's business, but that has fallen into disrepair after years of inactivity. During this Super Bowl LIII spot, Beam's eponymous whiskey brand recreates the critical 120 days that brought together a man with a vision and a community of friends to erect a new distillery on that little rural plot and resurrect a company that's still serving up drinks more than 80 years later. The names of those who lent a helping hand might not be on the bottle, but Jim Beam asserts that, "It's because of them we can raise this bourbon today."
- January 22, 2019
- Jim Beam
- “Raised Right”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Colleen Elizabeth Miller ... Woman in front when taking photo, Dan Wicksman ... Bar patron, Dean Simone ... Jim Beam, Katie Lee ... Redheaded woman at bar, Maurice Whitfield ... Guy unloading truck, Sean Heyman ... Man raising factory wall
- adam&eveDDB ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots