Groupon TV Spot, 'Haves vs. Have-Dones'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
There are two types of people in this world: the Haves and the Have-Dones. The Haves are depicted as a group of people who live a life of luxury, owning things that most people can only dream of. The Have-Dones on the other hand are a group of people who know what they have done, and that those experiences can never be forgotten. Groupon applauds those who are Have-Dones for their love of owning the moment.
- “If You're Going to Own Something...Own the Experience.”
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Brandee Evans ... girl taking the selfie, Dean Simone ... billionaire with falcon, Jennifer Jules Hart ... thai masseuse, Lexi Flores ... girl taking a selfie in hair salon , Sasha Mari ... girl with the afro in the group selfie, Sharif Ford ... boy jumping in foam pit
- TWO NIL ... Agency, Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots