Progressive TV Spot, 'Motaur: Do You Mind'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At a desolate gas station in the middle of a desert, a man filling up his truck's tank asks if another patron, who is half motorcycle and half man, if he minds being a motaur. The motaur thinks nothing could be better than being a creature such as himself. In fact, he asks a more important question: does the human man mind not being a motaur? Whether you mind or not, Progressive insists that those who ride deserve its Motorcycle Insurance.
- May 06, 2019
- Progressive Motorcycle Insurance
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Arnold ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots