2019 Ford Ranger TV Spot, 'Any Terrain' [T2]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ford asserts that if you're considering the purchase of a Toyota Tacoma, you may want to reconsider. The automaker says its 2019 Ranger has more towing power, features a class-exclusive Terrain Management System and boasts 23 miles per gallon combined, which are all said to contribute to the vehicle's "Built Ford Tough DNA." For a limited time, competitive owners and lessees can get special leasing or purchase offers on select 2019 Ranger models.
- April 22, 2019
- Special lease or purchase incentives (expires: 07/01/2019)
- “Built Ford Proud”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- GTB ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots