Amazon Prime Wardrobe TV Spot, 'Try Before You Buy' Song by The Bangle
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman lazily lounges on the couch scrolling through the Amazon App. As she clicks on some plain white socks, she checks out Amazon Prime Wardrobe and sees a golden dress. She takes a look and suddenly sees a vision of herself wearing the sparkly gown while gracefully descending the stairs. Mesmerized by the idea of the dress, she immediately purchases it. Amazon Prime Wardrobe allows you to try before you buy.
- Amazon Prime
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Initiative ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots