TurboTax Live TV Spot, 'NFL: Texans vs. Eagles'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a TurboTax "Expert Review of the Week," a touchdown reception made by the Houston Texans' Vincent Smith was originally called an incomplete pass. When the referees took a second look, they determined the receiver had full possession of the ball while his knee was down in the end zone. TurboTax says its tax experts can also take a second look at your tax return to make sure everything was done right.
- January 12, 2019
- TurboTax Live
- “CPAs On Demand”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots