National Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Association TV Spot, 'Henry'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Henry, the new spokes-kid for the National Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Association, explains the importance of CASA to foster kids. He says that CASA volunteers help abused and neglected children know that someone really cares about them and asks you to visit the CASA website to learn about ways you can help.
- April 26, 2019
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots